Privacy is an essential need in the online world and many companies are compromising on security. Here is how to enable two factor authentication on Facebook?
Facebook is the most popular social media platform in this world, it has more than a billion users that use Facebook daily, and millions of people use it in Realtime.
Two-Factor Authentication adds a little extra security layer, which is a very good step to enhance security whether you’re using Facebook, Instagram, or Gmail.
Here I compiled a few steps to demonstrate how to enable two-factor authentication on Facebook, so keep reading!
Note: We do our best to provide you with the best of the best quality content but, If you find we do not provide value in our content, so please tip us to improve our user experience.
Enable Two Factor Authentication on Facebook (Mobile & Desktop)
1. Open the Facebook app and tap setting and on Desktop click on the top right corner and open “Setting”.
2. After opening the setting on both Mobile and Desktop, head over to the “Security and Login”.
3. Scroll a little bit on Mobile and Desktop, you’ll see an option called “Use two-factor authentication” click or tap on this option.
4. After click you’ll see three different options “Authentication app” which is directly connected to Google Authenticator, “Security key” physical key, and last is “Text Message” this option we’re going to use for enabling 2FA on Facebook.
5. Choose “Text Message or SMS” and after that Type your phone number where you want to get the code.
6. On your type number you’ll receive 6 digit code, type this code to Facebook and now all is set.
Every time you’ll get a code if you want to open your Facebook account. So this is it now all things are set if you face any difficulty following these steps so make sure to comment we’ll help you.
This post was originally published on 8, January 2022, but according to new information stuff, this post is updated frequently.