The dark mode is a setting that can be applied to computer displays and mobile devices that changes the color scheme to primarily dark colors.
Dark mode has become increasingly popular as device users seek to reduce eye strain and minimize blue light exposure. Many apps and operating systems now offer a dark mode option, and more users regularly utilize this setting.
How to Get Dark Mode on LG Devices in 2023?
Below are some LG devices listed for solving the problem of turning on dark mode.
How to get dark mode on LG stylo 5?
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to get dark mode on LG Stylo 5:
- Open the Settings menu on your LG Stylo 5. You can do this by swiping down from the top of your screen and tapping the gear icon in the top-right corner of the notification shade.
- Scroll down until you see the “View” tab, and tap on it.
- Look for the “Night mode” option in the list of display settings, and tap on it.
- Toggle the switch next to “Night mode” to activate it. You should notice your screen immediately shift to a darker color scheme.
- If you want to customize the Night mode settings, tap on the “Advanced” option located below the Night mode toggle switch.
- In the Advanced settings menu, you can adjust the intensity of the Night mode effect, set a schedule for when Night mode will automatically turn on and off, and more.
- Once you have finished customizing your Night mode settings, simply exit out of the settings menu and start using your phone in dark mode.
What should I do if my LG phone has switched to black mode?
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to disable dark mode on your LG phone:
1. Enable Developer Options by going to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options. If you don’t see Developer Options in your settings, you may need to enable it first by going to Settings > About phone and tapping on the build number several times until you see the message “You are now a developer.”
2. Once you have enabled Developer Options, scroll down to the Debugging section and look for the option labeled “Night mode.” Tap on it to open the Night mode settings.
3. In the Night mode settings, select the option labeled “Always Off” to disable dark mode system-wide. This will ensure that all apps on your LG phone will display in light mode.
4. If you prefer to keep some apps in dark mode while others are in light mode, you can adjust the settings within each app. For example, to disable dark mode in the Calculator app, open the app and go to Settings > Advanced > Appearance > Color Scheme. From here, select “Light” to switch the app to light mode.
5. To adjust the overall theme of your phone, go to Settings > Display > Theme. Here, you can choose between a light or dark theme for your home screen, apps, and notifications. Note that some apps may not support dark themes, so you may still see a mix of light and dark elements depending on which apps you have installed.
That’s it! With these steps, you can easily disable dark mode on your LG phone and customize the display settings to your preferences.
How can I turn off dark mode on my LG K20 Plus?
To turn off dark mode on your LG K20 Plus, go to the settings menu and select the “Accessibility” option. Then, under the “Vision” section, select the “Screen Color Inversion” option and switch it off.
This will disable the dark mode setting and return your screen to its standard color scheme. If you have further questions about your device, please consult your LG K20 Plus user manual.
How to activate dark mode in LG Aristo 2?
In LG Aristo 2, you can activate the so-called Night Mode. This function is designed to make the background of your screen dark. Thanks to this, you will save the battery power of your smartphone.
Of course, in addition, a black background looks very stylish. Follow these steps to turn on Night Mode: go to Settings, select Display, and click on the Night Mode option. Then press the switch next to the Use Night Mode option. That’s it – now the background of your screen should be black. Keep in mind that this function is only available on some models of LG Aristo 2.
There are several ways to get dark mode on your LG phone. You can enable it in the settings menu or install an app that will provide you with a dark theme. Some apps also offer additional customization options for dark mode, so explore all the possibilities to find what works best for you. With these steps, you should be able to get your LG phone into dark mode successfully.
This article was originally published on June. 17, 2022