With the advancement of technology, smart locks have provided ease in unlocking doors without a physical key, high-security features, and much more. Nowadays, RFID locks are an emerging technology that is integrated with a Radio Frequency Identification coil and is unlocked via an RFID card. This RFID electronic tag will allow you to unlock this smart lock with an RFID card rather than via a physical key. This technology offers more security features than other smart locks and most hotels use this technology for unlocking their rooms for guests.
But it might be difficult for you to find the best RFID locks for your homes, hotels, offices, etc. No need to struggle, as in this article I’m going to mention the top-notch 20 best RFID door locks on the market. These RFID locks will keep your property safe and provide much more easiness to unlock your doors, cabinets, etc.
- Buyer’s Guide for Beginners: How to buy an RFID lock?
- What Are The Best RFID Door Locks for Home or Commercial Usage?
- 1. Samsung SHS-P718-LMK RFID Door Lock
- 2. YQSHYP Biometric RFID Door Lock
- 3. n/a Concealed Electronic RFID Lock
- 4. Prodigy RFID SmartLock
- 5. SAMSUNG SMARTLOCK SHS-3321 Black
- 6. Colosus NDL302 Keyless RFID Smart Door Lock
- 7. ETEKJOY RFID Smart Door Lock
- 8. SAMSUNG SHP-DH537 SHP-DH537MC/VK
- 9. HAIFUAN H6800 RFID Smart lock
- 10. Gimkok Keyless RFID door lock
- 11. HAIFUAN (HFAM10) (ORB) RFID lock
- 12. HOTATA 6-in-1 Keyless Entry lock
- 13. UNICOR M7200FSK RFID Lock
- 14. Nyboer (White) Keyless RFID Smart Lock
- 15. Tuya RFID Card Digital Deadbolt Lock
- 16. Lockly PGD728FC Secure Plus Deadbolt
- 17. JAHH Fingerprint Lock RFID Electronic Door Lock
- 18. ANVIZ T5Pro Fingerprint and RFID Access Control
- 19. HLMSKD Biometric, RFID Smart Electronic Lock
- 20. WYFDP Smart Electronic Door Lock
- Wrap Up!
Buyer’s Guide for Beginners: How to buy an RFID lock?
Most non-tech savvy people need to consider some points before buying the best RFID lock on the market. In this small buyer’s guide, you’ll get to know 5 key points that will help you to purchase an extra level security RFID lock easily.
The first and most important consideration is that the RFID lock that you purchase must be integrated with a strong anti-tamper feature that allows you to protect your property. An anti-temper technology will keep your home and office safe by providing high-level security that protects your property; if someone tries to break this lock. When a burglar or thief tries to temper the RFID lock this technology will alert you by sounding an alarm that can scare them off and you can remotely check what’s happening at your home.
Reprogrammable keys feature:
A reprogrammable key feature will give you the flexibility to share your RFID lock keys with your other family members or guests. So, its reprogrammable key card is very essential to share access to your property with other people on an ad-hoc basis. This feature will lessen your problem to purchase a new key card for each member of your family; thus, it saves you money. This feature is advantageous for hotel management and allows them to erase existing data of guests from key cards to add new data; thus, no need to buy a new card every time for a new guest.
Easy to manage lock system:
While looking for the best security features in an RFID lock, it’s important that the smart lock you select has an easy-to-use user app that allows you to control it from the app; when you’re away from home. This app will let you open, close, manage passwords, and also allow access to guests when you’re on the go.
This automated process via the RFID locks app will offer hassle-free authority on RFID lock and saves you time and money. Moreover, RFID cards must be integrated with robust radio waves technology that triggers the user when the card is nearby. So, this will let you easily unlock the door when you’re holding shopping bags or a suitcase.
Auto-lock and Time-based access features:
Another essential feature that the RFID locks must have is an auto-lock system that automatically locks the door; after it has been opened. This feature will lock the door when you forgot to close it before leaving, so it prevents burglars from unlocking your front door remotely and breaking into your home; when you’re on the go. Moreover, via the time-based access feature, you’ll be able to set a particular time for guest keys. After the time is over, guest keys will be deactivated, so you can easily allow and disallow people via this time-based access without reprogramming the locks.
It’s very important that your buy must contain emergency keys such as a physical key or password. The password dial will let your kids easily access the lock without an RFID card or a physical key. This feature is best for those who don’t know how to use the RFID card app or usually forgot their cards at the office.
Moreover, a physical key works the same in such emergencies as it allows you to unlock the door if the power goes out. Moreover, if your RFID card’s system crashes a physical key would be the best alternative to a password dial that easily allows you to get into your home when the RFID system isn’t working.
What Are The Best RFID Door Locks for Home or Commercial Usage?
1. Samsung SHS-P718-LMK RFID Door Lock
- Offers 5 accessing method
- Robust metal-plastic body
- Integrated with auto wakeup feature
- Easy to operate
- User-friendly interface
- Automatic alert system
- Produce warning siren on suspicious tempering
- Highly expensive
This RFID lock for home or commercial usage is integrated with five convenient access methods as RFID card, RFID tag, fingerprint, keypad, and key. The robust interior and exterior structure makes its compact design so it can easily withstand break-in attempts, tempering, or hacking The IR sensor of this RFID lock wakes it up when it detects any movement. It quickly detects the suspicious movement of thieves and produces a warning siren and sends alerts on my phone.
2. YQSHYP Biometric RFID Door Lock
- Offers fingerprint, RFID card, and password features
- User-friendly touchscreen LCD
- Easy to install
- Stainless steel robust structure
- Power-saving lock
- LCD isn’t weatherproof
This RFID lock offers multiple unlocking methods that allow you to access this lock even if you forgot your RFID card. This lock is integrated with advanced-level algorithms LCD that offers quick fingerprint matching, high reliability, and high precision in less than 1 second. The fingerprint image on the LCD screen, guides you to put the finger in the proper position which increases the recognition rate.
3. n/a Concealed Electronic RFID Lock
- Scratch-proof touch panel
- Offers multiple unlocking methods
- Integrated with low-battery alarm
- Include USB interface
- Plastic material isn’t much durable
- The screen locking system on wrong attempts
It is integrated with a high-quality, scratch-proof, and luxurious password-integrated touch panel that allows you to unlock the door conveniently. This lock is also integrated with a low battery alarm, that alerts you to replace the battery. Moreover, you can still unlock the door about 200 times after the alarm sound. It also includes a USB interface under the key panel that allows you to charge the emergency power supply; when the light is gone or in case of system failure.
4. Prodigy RFID SmartLock
- Toughest and durable design
- Highly-responsive keypad
- Integrated with 400 programmable user codes
- Includes a manual key
- Offers 2 access methods
- Includes double lock; dead latch and bolt
- Can’t be accessed via the smartphone app
This RFID lock is convenient for your home and workplace and offers high-security features and style as well. You can access your home via an RFID card and keypad. The user-friendly keypad is integrated with 400 programmable codes that allow you to interchange and share a variety of codes with your friend, family, and other people. The heavy-duty material of this RFID can withstand extreme temperatures and conditions; even it remains indestructible in a fire.
5. SAMSUNG SMARTLOCK SHS-3321 Black
- Integrated with 71 user programmable codes
- Offers automatic locking feature
- Easy to install
- Includes fire detector sensor
- Anti-tempering feature
- Bumps and pick-proof design
- Integrated with intrusion alarm
- It doesn’t include a keyhole
This RFID lock includes 71 user codes and RF ID tags that allow you to conveniently assign different codes to each member of your family. Moreover, it can be easily fixed in doors having 35mm to 55mm thickness; eliminating drilling or making holes. This sleek and modern-looking Samsung door lock has a user-friendly digital touchscreen that allows you to conveniently enter a password or RFID for faster unlocking.
6. Colosus NDL302 Keyless RFID Smart Door Lock
- Offer 4 different methods of keyless entry
- Easy installation
- Integrated with an auto-locking system
- Offer an anti-peeking feature
- Includes anti-theft feature
- Programming keycodes and RFID cards are difficult
It offers 4 different entry modes that provide flexibility of access to your home via unlocking with a PIN code, RFID card, remote control, and physical key. Moreover, when you’re rushing toward the office, the automatic locking feature will keep your home secure; if you forgot to close the door. Also, the anti-theft feature prevents thieves from randomly guessing your home code. This feature will disable the lock after three incorrect attempts.
7. ETEKJOY RFID Smart Door Lock
- Offers 3 unlocking methods
- Easy to install
- Includes 2 emergency backup keys
- User-friendly keypad; anti-tempering feature
- Keypad supports 16 RFID tags/cards
- It doesn’t include batteries
It offers 3-in-1 unlocking methods; you can quickly open the door of your home via an RFID card, keypad, and 2 physical keys. It can be easily fixed in a door with having a thickness between 1-5/8″ and 2-3/8″. This anti-tempering keypad of this versatile lock offers an impressive set of features such as 16 RFID access cards/tags. Its eye-catching keypad is integrated with a backlight design that let you see the keypad at night and prevents you to put in random numbers.
8. SAMSUNG SHP-DH537 SHP-DH537MC/VK
- Offer 100 RFID codes/tags
- Can be fitted in 40mm-80mm thick door
- Includes auto-lock feature
- Includes fire detection sensor
- Durable design
- Includes anti-tempering lock-out feature
- Compatible with NFC items
- The latch can’t be retracted.
This RFID lock is integrated with programmable 100-user codes and RFID tags. The handle of this lock can be adjusted to the left or right side. The digital user interface of this modern lock allows you to conveniently enter the password. Moreover, the magnetic sensor will automatically lock the door if you forgot to close it when you’re going outside. This durable lock doesn’t require door modification and is easily installed on your doors.
9. HAIFUAN H6800 RFID Smart lock
- Durable stainless-steel design
- Offers 300 user keycodes
- Offers 5 unlocking methods
- Includes USB type C power supply port
- Offers passage mode
- The keypad is integrated with the backlight
- The handle is only right-handed; can’t be adjusted
This RFID lock offers to unlock via fingerprint, M1 card, code, physical key, and voice navigation as well. It also offers 300 user codes that allow you to easily add or delete a user when your card is missing. The passage mode of this smart lock keeps your busy door from getting locked again and again thus, no need to input code every time. Moreover, the secure button on the back panel prevents regular normal users from getting into your home even if they have the code; only master codes will open the door.
10. Gimkok Keyless RFID door lock
- Offers reversible handle direction
- Supports 200 fingerprints
- Unlocked via the smartphone app
- Allow you to create a temporary password
- Comes with 30 days refund policy
- Store access history
- Tricky to setup
It allows you to customize 150 passwords and includes 2 RFID cards in the package that will enable you to open the lock within a few seconds. Moreover, this lock will allow you to add up to 200 cards and fingerprints that allow you to identify and unlock within less than 0.3 seconds. You can also connect your mobile with this door lock that let you keep any access history and much more! The emergency USB power socket of this lock will let you open the door even when the battery is down.
11. HAIFUAN (HFAM10) (ORB) RFID lock
- Offer access to 1000 users
- Waterproof touchscreen
- Contain hidden keyhole
- Adjustable handle
- Offers 2 methods of accessing
- It doesn’t include 4AA batteries
This RFID lock allows to access 1000 users and the keypad is integrated with a backlight that illuminates the screen when a user touches it. Moreover, when the battery voltage is lower than 4.8V, it alerts you so you can use the physical key to open the door; behind the keyhole. It is also integrated with passage mode and voice navigation features that make this lock operation much easier.
12. HOTATA 6-in-1 Keyless Entry lock
- Aluminum alloy durable material
- Includes IP65 digital handle
- Offers 6 methods for unlocking
- Unlock your door in 0.5 seconds
- Offers 1-year warranty
- Only includes a single latch
It is integrated with a sensitive keypad that detects your fingerprint in just 0.1 seconds and unlocks your door in 0.5 seconds. Even with a low battery, this smart lock let you unlock the door 50 times more than other smart locks. This advanced-level door lock allows you to create permanent, one-time, or customized passwords for guests, friends, and housekeepers. So, you can give authorization to multiple people for better management and ease to unlock doors.
13. UNICOR M7200FSK RFID Lock
- Offer multi passwords
- Include 100 fingerprints feature
- Offers 60 volume control steps
- Include auto/manual lock setting
- Offer anti-tempering feature
- You can create 2 master passwords
- Double lock feature
- Offer only 3 registration in the real-time
- Doesn’t include a physical key
- Doesn’t include a USB power supply
The 80dB siren of this RIFD lock will alert your neighbors if someone tries to sneak into your home when you’re away. This alarm is integrated with a self-inspection system that notifies you when the battery voltage is low. This lock produces different sounds to notify you if the door is opened after a short period or if it’s not fully closed. Moreover, its internal force lock function will offer more security and nobody can open the door with a registered password or fingerprint from outside.
14. Nyboer (White) Keyless RFID Smart Lock
- Offers 5 ways to unlock the door
- The reversible design of the handle
- Install via the single drill hole
- Includes micro USB port
- Offers 5000 times door unlocks
- Supports 200 cards and fingerprints
- It doesn’t include a USB cable and batteries
This RFID lock allows you to unlock the door via fingerprint, Bluetooth app, touchscreen keypad, RFID card, or mechanical key in less than 0.3s. The Bluetooth connectivity feature will allow you to remotely control and manage smart door locks and you can also perform voice control via Alexa. Moreover, its free TT Lock App allows you to switch auto/passage modes, share the key with people and receive mean-time unlock notifications; when you’re on the go.
15. Tuya RFID Card Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Offers 5 ways of the door unlocking
- Fireproof lock
- Offer high-level resistance
- High-grade metal body
- Extremely expensive product
It is made up of C grade blade cylinder which makes it more robust than other smart locks. Moreover, it allows you to unlock your door via the smartphone app, password, fingerprint, RFID card, and mechanical key. This innovative door lock is highly recommended for wooden doors, security doors, fire-proof doors, and stainless-steel doors. Moreover, it also offers sawing resistance, pilling resistance, prying resistance, and anti-theft features.
16. Lockly PGD728FC Secure Plus Deadbolt
- Enable Bluetooth connectivity
- Offer 6 ways to unlock the door
- The fingerprint sensor can store 99 fingerprints
- Peek-proof keypad
- Controlled via mobile app
- Doesn’t include a keyhole.
This RFID lock is controlled via Lockly mobile app that allows you to give access to multiple users by time-based passwords that can be disabled anytime. It offers six ways to unlock the door and allows you to control it via voice commands. Moreover, its Peek-proof digital keypad recognizes your fingerprint within 0.5 sec and is integrated with four virtual buttons. By mixing the numbers you can create a new PIN that makes it difficult for hackers to guess the password.
17. JAHH Fingerprint Lock RFID Electronic Door Lock
- Durable 304 stainless-steel material
- Adjustable handle
- Includes a hidden keyhole
- Includes private deadbolt
- Doesn’t include a USB power supply
It is made of durable stainless-steel material that keeps it safe from scratch and breaking apart. The handle of this lock can be adjusted in the right or left direction and you can also open it by pushing or pulling. This smart lock is integrated with a hidden keyhole that safe a physical key in case of emergency. Moreover, it is combined with a privacy deadbolt inside the door that keeps your home safer.
18. ANVIZ T5Pro Fingerprint and RFID Access Control
- Include a mini USB port
- Supports 1000 fingerprints
- Keep 50000 access history
- Include auto wake-up sensor
- Doesn’t include a physical key
- You need to access this lock via Master Card
If you’re looking for an affordable and best RFID lock, then this product will be the best option for you. This smart lock allows you to access the door via fingerprint and an RFID card. This smart lock can be communicated easily via computer with TCP/IP and RS485 utilizing the USB port. Moreover, the direct lock control and door open sensor of this product will let you enter the home more easily.
19. HLMSKD Biometric, RFID Smart Electronic Lock
- Supports 100 fingerprints registration
- Offers a 6-digit password unlocking method
- Includes hidden keyhole
- Sensitive fingerprint reader
- Includes an encrypted card
- The keypad doesn’t include the backlight
This RFID lock can be conveniently operated via a management card that allows you to add a fingerprint, ID, or password. The RFID card is encrypted which allows preventing copying by hackers. The password keypad supports a 6-digit password and if you enter 5 times wrong password in a row, the keypad will be locked for 5 minutes. Moreover, the hidden keyhole hides a physical key in case of battery shortage.
20. WYFDP Smart Electronic Door Lock
- Offer anti-theft feature
- Constructed with durable material
- Need 4 1.5V AA batteries
- Low power-consuming lock
- The handle is only one-sided
The anti-theft stainless steel latch of this RFID lock will make this smart lock much safer than other traditional locks. This lock is integrated with a hidden keyhole that holds a mechanical key to unlock the door when its battery is dead. Moreover, you need 4 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries to power this lock that lasts for up to 10-12 months. Thus, this product consumes less power than others.
After getting through this article, I’m sure that you’ve selected the best RFID lock that meets your needs. Moreover, the buyer’s guide includes all the essential points that you must focus on while purchasing an RFID lock. I hope that this article helps you a lot to get enough information regarding RFID locks. After purchasing any one of these products, I assure you that you’ll never regret or feel disappointed.